The building is nearly encased! We're hoping to see the roof completely on by the end of this week.
The walls wrap around most of the building.
The far back wall still needs to be put up, but as you can see, the roof has started.
The warm room has a new feature, it can now keep you dry if it rains (but we don't want rain, bad for construction)!
Over the next few days the roof should continue over the ice shed. They'll also start work preparing the floor for the ice equipment.
Off the ice, we've been getting ready for the Winter season leagues. League play should begin in late January (as soon as the building is ready!) and will run until late April or early May.
Right now we have five leagues planned:
- Sunday - Open - 2 p.m. - Open leagues are for everyone! All ages, all genders, all skill levels. League coordinators will put teams together to try and keep balance, but you can request a teammate.
- Monday - Open - 7 p.m. - Same deal as the Sunday league.
- Tuesday - Open Competitive - 7 p.m. - What does competitive mean? The main distinction is that you get to make your own teams. Put the best squad together that you can!
- Wednesday - Men's League - 7 p.m. - All skill levels and ages welcome.
- Thursday - Women's League - 7 p.m. - All skill levels and ages welcome.
Right now we're expecting to have drop-in/practice time on Friday evening. Saturday is TBD.
You can register now!
Any questions? email@example.com